Tag: 宝山区杨行一条街

Highway 29 Bear Flats to Cache Creek contracts will be deferred: Ministry of Energy

Highway 29 Bear Flats to Cache Creek contracts will be deferred: Ministry of Energy

first_imgThe Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources said in a statement to Energeticcity.ca that the realignment will be postponed.“Highway 29 Bear Flats to Cache Creek contracts will be deferred pending the results of the BCUC review.The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure is working with BC Hydro to find ways to mitigate the potential for the highway closures should the schedule be delayed and is confident that there are available mitigation options. One example is the option to build a temporary detour bridge and road alignment adjacent to the Cache Creek Bridge. This temporary detour bridge and alignment will not affect the timelines of the project if the government’s decision is that it should proceed.” FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources has confirmed that the Highway 29 realignment contracts will be deferred, pending a review of the Site C project from the British Columbia Utilities Commission.Assistant Deputy Minister Les MacLaren was alongside Minister Michelle Mungall yesterday when the announcement was made that the BCUC would begin a review on August 9.Mungall said at the press conference yesterday that from the information she had presently, no more contracts would be awarded.“To the best of my knowledge right now, there are no contracts that are expected to be awarded in that time frame, in this three month time frame.”- Advertisement -MacLaren confirmed that no contracts would close while the independent review is completed.“Generating stations, spillways and hydro mechanical contracts are not expected to close within the period of this time.”Advertisementlast_img read more

Major bid rejected: Hammers have £31m offer turned down for 23-goal striker

Major bid rejected: Hammers have £31m offer turned down for 23-goal striker

first_img The France international hit the back of the net 23 times last season 1 Olympique Lyonnais have turned down a bid worth £31million from West Ham for Alexandre Lacazette, club owner Jean-Michel Aulas has revealed.Aulas told French newspaper Le Progres the offer from the Hammers was the biggest so far tabled for the striker.The 24-year-old has been a prolific scorer for Lyon in the French league for three seasons, with 23 goals in all competitions recorded last term.Aulas was asked if Lyon had received offers for Lacazette, and said: “Yes. Many, the most important being that of West Ham for 40 million euros (£31million) which we’ve refused. I want to keep him but I’m not certain because it’s he who will decide in the end.”Aulas detailed Lyon’s position, telling the newspaper: “To have a sale, you need all three parties to be in agreement. We hope to keep him. Now, if there are offers…“Last season I expect Monaco wanted to keep (Anthony) Martial (who moved to Manchester United).“What I don’t want is that, by August 28, when we’ve qualified for the Champions League, we find ourselves in the same situation.“If there’s an offer he can’t refuse, he’ll come to see me.”last_img read more